We often put the demands of our children before our own. What if you can take care of both at the same time! At MatchPoint NYC’s Mommy & Me class you can play, socialize, and exercise with your child all under the supervision of a qualified instructor.
These are some of the benefits of taking a class with your child:
- Mother- child bonding
- Create a sense of security for your toddler
- Form a positive image and lead by example
- Help reform and develop cognitive and social motor skills
- Discipline and self-control development
- Help your child develop reasoning skills
- Meet new like-minded people and make new friends
- Exercise always puts everyone in a better mood
- Develop a new routine
Numerous physical activities are encouraged for our happy toddlers including: playing—jumping—balancing–climbing—crawling—stretching—galloping—sprinting—sharing
Boys and Girls ages 1-2 are welcome!
Schedule: Friday and Sunday: 10:00 am to 11:00 am
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO RECEIVE MORE INFORMATION
ATHLETES OF THE YEAR
MatchPoint NYC’s Rhythmic Gymnastics Athletes of the Year
Achievements: 3 times National Champion, 5 times Region 4 Champion and 5 times NY State Champion.
Emily has been qualified to compete in the Junior Olympics on June 23-28 in Greensboro, NC. She will be one of the top 8 athletes to represent Region 4.
Achievements: Defended her level 10 status and qualified to compete in the National Championship with the best 25 juniors in the country competing for 8 spots on the National Team.